Pre-K3 & Pre-K4
Open Enrollment for Diboll residents!
Students who qualify for Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 are free (please see Free Tuition Eligibility Requirements listed below.
Others will pay tuition established by the Board of Trustees.
Current tuition rates: Pre-K4 = $1,500.00 per year; Pre-K3 = $750.00 per year
Pre-K4 is a full day program. Pre-K3 is a 1/2 day program.
Tuition may be paid over a 9 month period and parents will be invoiced on a monthly basis. Delinquent payments may result in the withdrawal of the student.
Contact: Katherina Crager at Diboll ISD Administration Office for Tuition Information -
Contact: Diana Moore, Principal, Diboll Primary for registration information @ 829-4671 or 829-6134
Pre-K3/Pre-K4 Free Tuition Eligibility Requirements:
* Have a limited ability to speak and/or comprehend the English language, or
* Homeless; or
* Whose family income allows the child to qualify for free or reduced lunch; or
* Are children of active duty uniformed members, which includes parents or guardians, of
the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force or Coast Guard who are assigned to duty station
in Texas or who are Texans who have eligible children residing in Texas; or
* Are children of Guard and Reserve-Activated/Mobilized uniform members of the Texas
National Guard-Army or Air Guard or the Activated/Mobilized members of the Reserve
Components of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force or Coast Guard who are Texas
residents regardless of the location of the reserve unit; or
* Are children of an Active Duty Service member/Mobilized Reservist/Guardsman who was
injured or wounded while serving on active duty, also qualified; or
* Are children of military parents who are missing in action or who have died
Information Needed for Registration:
Proof of residence within the district
Child's official birth certificate
Child's immunization record
Child's social security card (if available)
Proof of income (food stamp case number or TANF)
Picture ID of parent/guardian
Diboll Primary School - Where Learning is fun!
Contact: Diana Moore, Principal (829-4671)