The mission of Diboll Primary School is:
• to provide a safe, nurturing environment for each child.
• to provide experiences that are developmentally appropriate and promote a love for learning.
• to have a positive influence in each child’s life by preparing him/her academically, physically and emotionally to be responsible, productive students.
• We should all work toward a positive self-esteem for each child.
• All children learn in their own individual way.
• We can make a difference in each child’s life.
• Education is a shared responsibility between home, school, and community.
• Education should develop lifelong learners.
• Education should stay aware of current trends in education and technology.